We Invite all ALK-positive lung cancer patients/survivors & caregivers to connect with your ALK positive family in our online support group.
When I was first diagnosed, I felt alone and completely overwhelmed. The statistics of lung cancer were terrifying and I was struggling to move forward into such an uncertain and challenging future.
Joining the ALK Positive support group changed everything for me. I was able to meet others who could understand uniquely what I was going through: from the anticipatory grief, to the weird side effects of treatments, to the challenges of living with cancer. The support group helped empower me in a way that nothing else has. I am so grateful for my ALK Positive family.
• Be part of an active group that understands what you are going through and will help you feel confident in your treatment decisions.
• Have access to our FREE Second Opinion medical program.
• Have access to the world’s top ALK doctors.
• Receive invitations to member’s Summits and other events.
• Learn about cutting-edge research, trials, and testing programs.
• Take control of your future by fundraising for ALK- research projects.
Join the group by clicking the button below (it will take you to registration form to fill out).
Fundraise for Your Future
Diagnosed with stage 3 lung cancer, Juanita started on traditional chemotherapy.
But when she got a second opinion, biomarker testing revealed she was ALK-positive, which allowed her to start cutting-edge targeted therapy treatments.
Submit your story
If you have ALK-positive lung cancer, please share your story with us to help others understand this rare disease and the reason why research funding is so vital.